Tynemouth Software, a Microsoft® Registered Refurbisher.A refurbished PC purchased through a Microsoft Registered Refurbisher gives you an affordable system that is preinstalled with genuine Microsoft software.
With a refurbished PC you can:
- Immediately begin to enjoy the benefits of PCs throughout your business or organization, without breaking the budget.
- Stretch your budget and expand the number of PCs you can buy.
- Have the confidence of knowing that your PC has been professionally refurbished—wiped of all of the previous owner’s data, repaired, tested, and then preinstalled with genuine Microsoft software.
The value of genuine Microsoft software.
Our refurbished PCs come preinstalled with genuine Microsoft software, giving you the confidence of having a system that helps you:
- Keep your computer running smoothly, because genuine Microsoft software gives you access to downloads, updates, and enhanced features.
- Avoid downtime and lost data that can occur when counterfeit software malfunctions.
- Protect your systems from the dangers of counterfeit software that can expose users to security risks, including viruses and spyware.
- Be in compliance with authentic and properly licensed Microsoft Windows® software.
A partner you can trust.
All Microsoft Registered Refurbishers go through a thorough application process with Microsoft. Before granting the status of Microsoft Registered Refurbisher, Microsoft reviews and confirms the validity of each application and requires that Microsoft Registered Refurbishers submit regular reports and undergo audits.
Donate your old PCs and help make technology affordable for others.
When you upgrade your technology systems, how do you dispose of the surplus PCs that are no longer needed by yourself or your organization? They might not be of use to you, but they can still hold value for others. Because used PCs often contain sensitive corporate data, you may be uncomfortable when decommissioning them. Yet throwing away reusable PCs contributes to waste and prevents them from being used by new owners. A way to solve these issues is to contact , a Microsoft® Registered Refurbisher. We will properly decommission your PCs by following stringent United States government data-wiping standards. Then we will refurbish the PCs so instead of ending up in a landfill, these viable PCs will be supplied to businesses, schools, nonprofits, government programs, and other eligible customers that need access to the benefits of technology that they cannot currently afford.
We provide you with benefits.
Working with us can help you:
- Protect corporate data - Disposing of PCs through a Microsoft Registered Refurbisher helps to protect your valuable business data. Because we are required to meet government standards for data removal, you can feel safer knowing that your data has been removed.
- Demonstrate environmental leadership by decreasing e-waste - You are helping to advocate reuse and decrease waste by keeping your old, but usable, PCs out of landfills, reducing waste and environmental impact.
- Provide PCs to organizations and communities in need around the world. - You are helping to supply PCs that will be refurbished and provided to businesses, schools, nonprofits, and other eligible customers who cannot afford new computers
What is the Microsoft Registered Refurbisher program?
Microsoft created the Microsoft Registered Refurbisher program to increase the number of affordable and usable PCs across the globe. To accomplish this, organizations supply refurbishers with decommissioned PCs that may otherwise have been destined for a landfill. These PCs are refurbished by Microsoft Registered Refurbishers and then preinstalled with genuine Microsoft software and made available to businesses, schools, nonprofits, and other eligible customers who cannot currently afford new computers. To date, there are over 1,000 Microsoft Registered Refurbishers in more than 60 countries around the world. To ensure your used PCs are properly decommissioned, all Microsoft Registered Refurbishers go through a thorough application process and Microsoft reviews and confirms the validity of each application before granting Microsoft Registered Refurbishers status.