- f1 - Exit to BASIC with 0K expanded memory
- f2 - Exit to BASIC with 3K expanded memory (block 0)
- f3 - Exit to BASIC with 32K expanded memory (blocks 1,2,3 and 5)
- f4 - Exit to BASIC with 8K expanded memory (block 1)
- f5 - Exit to BASIC with 35K expanded memory (blocks 0, 1, 2, 3 and 5)
- f6 - Exit to BASIC with 24K expanded memory (blocks 1, 2 and 3)
- f7 - Exit to BASIC with 35K expanded memory and start the SD2IEC file browser
- f8 - Exit to BASIC with 35K expanded memory and start the default program from disk
The default program is the first file on the disk, the one which would be loaded with LOAD "*",8. The last two options load from drive 8 by default, but you can press D on the menu screen to cycle through 8-11 if you don't want to start from drive 8.
preorder one now. Or if you prefer, buy an uncased version now.
The first run of cased cartridges is now here, more photos of those and the test program.
If you want to support this blog, you can donate via Patreon or Paypal, or buy something from my store.