ROM/RAM replacement board.
pet microSD disk drives plugged in, and no response from either tape. Oh, and it is still slow to reset. Tape 1 came back after cleaning the connector, I've found the best way with those is to re-tin them with fresh solder, and then wick most of it back off with solder braid.
- RAM - 1x4116 DRAM replaced
- ROM - all ROM sockets replaced, all ROM and EPROMs tested OK
- Video half character blocks - 74LS166 replaced
- Video random characters - 4x2114 and sockets replaced,
- Tape - edge connectors cleaned
- IEEE-488 - 6522 socketed and replaced
- Slow boot - recapped