- Arcade button controller of some sort?
- Electric shock russian roulette version of the popular Simon memory game
- Some sort of video mux
- CBM serial port network?
- For testing cables?
- Quiz buzzer system?
- Bespoke Track and Field controller?
- Three-player controller for Flappy Bird!
- RGB pattern generator?
- MIDI? Is it a MIDI thing?
And several people who had presumably been watching the IT Crowd, suggested that it was 'The Internet'. Well, no, as much as I would like to announce that this is 'The Internet - Mark 2", where you can safely type google into google without destroying the universe, it is not.
DivMMC Future from The Future Was 8 Bit. With lots of orders for this coming it, programming each one individually takes a long time, so this will automate this process and program 4 units in parallel. Not directly, but via a number of remote controlled ZX Spectrums.
If you want to support this blog, you can donate via Patreon or Paypal, or buy something from my store.