This is an old post, preserved for reference.
The products and services mentioned within are no longer available.
As part of the testing of the DivMMC future, we tried to use a range of machines of all different types and conditions. Some pristine and working perfectly, some upgraded and recapped, some in pretty poor condition.
reverting a board to this state and earlier.
- Some track damage and ugly soldering on the CPU socket
- Missing CPU
- Wrong jumper links for the ROM
- One RAM chip replaced
- The usual issue 2 colour correction.
- New membrane
- Cleaning the edge connector
- Composite video modification
DivMMC future with SD card now.
2022 Update: The production version of the DivMMC future is now available from The Future Was 8 bit