PET microSD Horizontal
PET microSD Vertical
PET microSD Internal
UPDATE: the final batch are now all accounted for, and I have no plans at the moment to build any more, so please consider these discontinued. I am working on a replacement product, more information to follow.
- When I say PET, I mean PET and CBM and CBM-II
- When I say 8032-SK, I mean 8032-SK and 8096-SK machines with rounded cases and separate keyboards
- When I say 2001, I mean 2001 series PETs with chicklet keyboards and built in datasettes
- When I say 2001N, I mean 2001-8N/-16N/-32N and other 2001N machines, which were also called the 3000 series and 4000 series. All with 9" screens, and full size keyboards.
- PETs with BASIC version 1 will need to be upgraded to BASIC 2 or BASIC 4 (why not use a PET ROM/RAM board)
- Click here for a full list of which PETs support which version of PET microSD.