This post has been left for historic information. The PET microSD is no longer in production. The replacement SD2PET is available now, more information on the pre-order page.
The PET microSD is an SD card disk drive for the Commodore PET. I have been making these for a while, but they have been out of stock recently as I have been preoccupied bringing some new products to market (namely the VIC20 Penultimate Cartridge, the Minstrel ZX80 Clone and the DivMMC Future).
PET microSD Horizontal
PET microSD Vertical
PET microSD Internal
UPDATE: the final batch are now all accounted for, and I have no plans at the moment to build any more, so please consider these discontinued. I am working on a replacement product, more information to follow.
- When I say PET, I mean PET and CBM and CBM-II
- When I say 8032-SK, I mean 8032-SK and 8096-SK machines with rounded cases and separate keyboards
- When I say 2001, I mean 2001 series PETs with chicklet keyboards and built in datasettes
- When I say 2001N, I mean 2001-8N/-16N/-32N and other 2001N machines, which were also called the 3000 series and 4000 series. All with 9" screens, and full size keyboards.
- PETs with BASIC version 1 will need to be upgraded to BASIC 2 or BASIC 4 (why not use a PET ROM/RAM board)
- Click here for a full list of which PETs support which version of PET microSD.